Singapore Airlines is out spending cash like it is 2019 again, so that seems to be good news for other airlines.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Air India/Vistara merger
- SQ/TG expanded partnership
- SkyClub Lounge Access changes
- Delta has new Pilot contract to ratify
- United is opening new pilot bases
- United might order more 787s
- Air France F awards becoming even less likely
- More new routes from Norse
- MAX certification extension compromise proposed
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Airbus Innovation Summit
- JetBlue’s Cyber Monday sale fail
- Avelo’s interesting new CC offer
- British Airways finally at T8, bye bye T7
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.