Fares are up, and revenues are strong in many markets. But that doesn’t mean everyone is doing great, financially or otherwise.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Red Way launches in Lincoln
- Really Cool Airlines in Thailand
- Lufthansa still talking about buying ITA
- More business class seat fees, this time from AF/KL
- Finnair cuts
- Hotels.com destroyed its loyalty program (via Expedia)
- Colombian airlines bankrupt, and the air force is activated to help
- China Southern, China Eastern expect MAX deliveries this year
- EasyJet’s Travel 2070 vision
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Hello Kitty flights are coming back
- CRW and other Breeze growth
- Aerus in Mexico
- Paris votes to ban e-scooters
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.