A special Dreamliner is on the move. And we’re not really sitting still, either.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- JetBlue firms its Amsterdam ops
- Atlantic Airways Faroe to SWF
- Alaska Airlines and Starlux are partners now
- Mexican Government plane sold to Tajikistan
- New Southwest livery for Hawaii (plus USB power)
- Silver Airways MCO-GSO-BNA
- US-China flight limits continue
- WestJet finally launched Tokyo service
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Seth’s trips – Florida + Europe
- Stephan’s trip
- Private sleeper train for SF-LA
- ANA Mistake fare
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.