Two nice implementations of indigenous themes and art from airlines announced this week, and the impact for passengers is pretty good, too.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- US DOT Customer Rights Rules might happen
- Ryanair MAX 10 order
- Philippine Air A350-1000 order
- Hawaiian’s 787 Suites
- New Alaska Airlines salmon livery
- JD Power Airline Survey results
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- UA mutli-segment award pricing idiocy
- Order rumors – Le Bourget is gonna be exciting
- United Fries….
- YouTube plane crash douchebag might be going to jail
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.