What does the future of air travel hold? Odds are it will appear on the show floor at Aircraft Interiors Expo a few years before it flies, and we’ve got a report from Seth and Jason who attended the show once again this year.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Among the cool bits:
- The PRM/Air4All seat concept from Delta Flight Products
- Collins Aerospace‘s Aurora single-aisle business class seat
- Recaro’s Xtend seat and, more optimistically, the new premium economy seat
- New IFE screens from Panasonic Avionics and Safran that will be flying in a couple years
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Turkish Airlines’ 496-seat, all-economy configuration for Russian tourists
- APA/ALPA merger rejected
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.