Summer in Paris, perhaps a delightful experience. A week at Le Bourget, hoping some interesting stories come out of the Paris Air Show, however, is far less appealing for us. But there’s a bit of news worth discussing.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- US-China Slots and routes
- JetBlue livery refresh
- Aerolineas adding AEP-MIA/JFK flights
- More daytime TATL
- Maui for the winter
- AC SIN-YVR
- 500 A320s for IndiGo
- Philippines Airlines A350s, with 10-abreast
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Stephan’s flight to London
- Seth’s flight home from Europe
- Southwest’s overnight connections
- Turkish dumps Rocketmiles over Pride
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.