United’s operations are mostly back to normal at this point, but it took a while to get there. Fortunately, there were plenty of other things to keep us entertained while watching that mess unfold.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Delta’s LGA Transcons
- Delta Air Lines and EL AL Israel Airlines to launch strategic partnership
- Haneda decision
- YTZ preclearance
- LGA bus project for $500 million, and Bergamo gets full rail for less than a quarter that cost
- New TSA travel record on Friday
- Boeing says 90% of MAX are back in China
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- 777 Partners is a mess and possibly exploiting its airlines to fund a football habit
- Global Airlines gets more A380s, but the business model is still a joke
- Another TATL daytime flight you probably won’t get to fly
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.