Can economy class be considered an upgrade from premium economy? We’re talking about airlines, so you know where this is going.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Wideroe/Norwegian merger
- JetBlue bailing on the NEA, but American will still appeal
- Admirals Club rate increases
- Might EU261-type protections come to the US (listener question)
- Boeing fuselage delivery issues – train bridge collapse in Montana
- United India shifts
- Norse Atlantic MIA-BER/CDG
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Why are so many things wrong with Premium Economy pricing – reward and revenue
- Virgin Group lets Boom options expire
- AMS slot lawsuit reversal
- Passport renewal follow-up
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.