Unlikely this episode will be, but is it worse than the odds of a new MAX delivery to China anytime soon??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Air India taking 55 MAX white tails, previously planned for China
- Connect Airlines still working on certification, and an investment from AA
- American moves Doha to PHL from JFK
- Bermudair certified to fly
- Avelo to San Juan
- Purdue University is building a new terminal at its airport in Lafayette,
- Azores Air bringing TATL back to the Portugal mainland
- ASTB report on an engine out issue over the Tasman
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Global Airlines update
- JetBlue, Frontier see a European shift; Allegiant does not
- New Cathay business class seat
- American Airlines not bringing back the A330
- Loose bear in cargo delays DXB-Baghdad flight
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.