Empty flights typically suck, but sometime airlines still fly them and make money doing so.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Ghost flights’: Qatar Airways flying near-empty planes in Australia to exploit legal loophole
- DOH-PHL/JFK Update
- NTSB report on UA 777 Maui climb-out issue
- Mexicana relaunch coming next month
- DOT extends N90 slot waivers
- US-China frequencies increasing
- Yet another Frontier Go Wild pass option
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.