Picking an airport in Mexico might be a bit more challenging later this year. Or at least less flexible. Plus flying whales and more Tokyo.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Lufthansa reactivates its last two A380s while China Southern retires its last whales
- Qantas follow-up, including a government lawsuit
- Monarch reboot may already be dead
- Mexico’s latest effort to screw Benito Juarez Airport
- EL AL’s new Matmid program
- NATS systems failure
- Buffett loved sea planes
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Fake spare parts
- Ethiopian flew into a typhoon in HKG
- Corendon kid-free seating fee
- Cuba demand remains dismal
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.