A(nother) loyalty partnership is dying and IATA admits it is slightly less relevant in one area. But plenty of new stuff coming to keep us interested.
- Alaska Airlines’ MileagePlan and American Airlines’ AAdvantage programs are breaking up. Not nearly as acrimonious as the Alaska/Delta split, but still annoying for customers.
- Why are YY fares dying? And what are they anyways?
- Boston is getting new service from Delta that may or may not be dartboard-related.
- Edelweiss is coming to Denver
- Norwegian is going everywhere, including new London flights that take on legacies
- Budapest is getting service to the USA again, and the operator might surprise you
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.