The US Airways Dividend Miles earning charts have been updated to include rates for travel on their new Star Alliance partners, the Avianca/Taca group of airlines and Copa. The rates are not at all surprising. For most mid-range fares the earnings are 100%. Cheaper fares on Avianca/Taca earn at only 50% and only the highest business fares earn more than 100% for either Copa or Taca.
Good to see the rest of Star Alliance programs getting the new partners integrated into their systems, even with reasonably standard numbers. I’ve also integrated the data into the travel calculators on the Wandering Aramean Travel Tools site.
- Quick earning rate comparison for new Star Alliance partners
- Star Alliance seizes Central America
- Copa inches closer to Star Alliance membership
- Date set for Copa and Avianca-Taca to join Star Alliance
- Code-sharing coming to Central American competitors
- Copa likely to join Star Alliance
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.