JetBlue has a system-wide sale on for the next two days, offering 15-20% off pretty much everything they fly between 14 October – 17 December. There is a blackout period around Thanksgiving and Friday/Sunday travel is excluded but otherwise this is a pretty good deal. Domestic trips get the 20% discount while international travel gets 15% off. And, like most sales, it is only on the base fare, not taxes & fees. Booking must be completed by 8 October 2014.
- Promo Code: OCTOBER14
- 20% off* the base fare of a domestic one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight or 15% off* the base fare of an international one way or roundtrip JetBlue flight. (Base fare is everything but the gov’t taxes/fees)
- Book by October 8, 2014 (11:59 PM EST)
- Travel from October 14- December 17, 2014
- Blackout dates on Nov. 1, Nov. 8, Nov. 20 – Dec. 1
- Not valid for Friday or Sunday flights
- Not valid on previous bookings
- Flight must originate in the US (including Puerto Rico)
The only trip I need to book still in this time window means a pretty crappy flight time on JetBlue or a better schedule on another carrier. And I’m not sure the 20% savings is enough to push me to that option. But this definitely has some potential to save real money on a trip.