Lots of topics this week but no title for the show…hopefully you’re willing to listen anyways.
- UA cutting interline agreements
- Consolidation at JFK for Alaska Airlines, Virgin America
- OTG is winning awards
- Qantas adjusting London routes
- United is keeping its p.s. 757-200s a bit longer than previously expected:
- Yellow Fever vaccines are running out in the United States.
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | RSS
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.