Reporting on the Paris Air Show:
- Is the A380Plus for real? Probably not. (MAS A380 story mentioned in the show)
- Is the 737MAX10 a game-changer? Probably not, though a decent number of orders rolled in during the Paris Air Show 2017.
- Is Boom going to be successful with supersonic commercial flight? Probably not.
But at least it was scorching hot in Paris to lift our spirits in these discussions.
- Antwerp is awesome!
- Will Air Canada and United restart transborder Joint Venture talks?
- The US is looking to screw consumers by caving to airline pressure about fare display.
- SCOTUS is letting parts of the Trump Travel ban take effect.
- And new security rules for travel to the USA are coming, but we didn’t have much detail as we recorded.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.