Lots of routes dropping in the coming months, thanks to crew shortages, shifting travel demand and maybe even fleet challenges. Another “mistake” fare scuttled and some talk about cabin density and how that translates to profits, too.
Enjoy the show!
- Horizon Cuts – again – due to pilot shortages
- Was the Air NZ cheap business class fare a mistake? And what recourse to consumers have these days?
- Seating density matters on board, both for customer comfort and for airline profits. Some thoughts about which airlines behave in which ways and what that means for revenues
- Air Canada is sending some of its first 737MAX aircraft across the Atlantic and the seating product is a mixed bag, depending on which cabin you’re in
- Delta drops service to Guam (GUM), hence this week’s post title
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.