Is Iceland really that popular in Texas? More premium routes and no more A380s are also part of the discussions. And be sure to listen for the poll/contest at the end!
- The A380 saga with Emirates continues to reveal interesting details
- Why is Iceland the most popular new destination from Dallas-Fort Worth?
- Delta is starting to market more domestic routes under the DeltaOne brand and changing upgrade rules, arguably for the better.
- Why is a German bus company starting operations in California?
- Added bonus: Discussion of halal, kashrut and a court case in Germany
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.