Is American Airlines ready to cut back further on O’Hare’s global connections? Given the shifting loads and capacity for the carrier that could be possible. Fozz appears to have some strong feelings on this one.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this show:
- Turkish Airlines had its own executive outrage incident. But rather than firing the guy for being a jackass the company’s top brass are being rewarded with a dedicated team of flight attendants.
- Aeroplan is losing Air Canada as its key airline partner in a couple years. It might start a charter operation to make up for the loss.
- Alitalia is getting the boot from its transatlantic joint venture with SkyTeam partners Delta Air Lines, KLM and Air France. But that’s okay because the government might be willing to nationalize it again to keep it running.
- Uber drivers in Miami are scamming riders with fake vomit, ringing up huge revenues as the appeal process is stupid.
- Fozz was recently in Tokyo and has some thoughts about Haneda, Tsukiji and other bits.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.
AA is definitely downgrading ORD. Will be like JFK (and LGA). Will become a “boutique” market.
Comments are closed.