Can a pair of –10 models from Boeing redefine the US transcon market? Or maybe United is just playing a bit of catch-up here, hoping to keep premium passengers from defecting to JetBlue‘s growing Mint product. And how does it affect the 757-200 fleet??
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also this week:
- Gatwick had a tech outage and handled it moderately badly
- Cathay’s pilots all hate the company despite a ridiculous housing stipend
- United is moving to trade on NASDAQ and we have no idea why that matters
- Qatar’s ruling family is selling its 747-8i and we need a new recording studio, so help us out!
- Long haul route shuffling from American and Delta as they jockey for new markets (or mere survival)
- Joon might be on strike soon, owing to crew wanting more pay despite knowing from the beginning they were going to be paid less
- A FAM flashed his weapon instead of a badge to a FA recently, causing all sorts of issues
And plenty more…
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.