Yes, it is an annoying word. But it just might be a better way to travel. With a couple different trips to Prague recently the team is ready to debate its value.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Delta’s pilots are not happy with the new JV arrangements and are insisting that they be given more flights.
- United might be bringing back screens to the domestic fleet.
- Hawaii is getting some more action from Southwest and Hawaiian and we’re really not sure how the market can support all that traffic.
- Midwest Express is set to fly again for some reason.
- What’s really going on with Cathay and Hong Kong? We don’t know either, but we have some thoughts.
And, as always, plenty more.
Enjoy the show!