Two airlines disappearing in a month is bad news, but that seems to be what’s happening right now. Ouch.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Among this week’s topics:
- Thomas Cook on the brink of collapse (now confirmed)
- XL Airways also halting operations
- Virgin Atlantic has some very, very unrealistic expectations of its future at Heathrow
- Virgin Australia wants to buy back the 35% of its loyalty program it sold off a few years back
- Aeroplan has a new plan for its award charts that could be interesting (in a good way) for points fiends
- Stephan went flying in a balloon, which is very cool but especially so considering his fear of heights
Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.