No squirrels were harmed in the making of this episode. And we cannot explain why that is even remotely relevant. But here we are anyways.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- The new airport outside Mexico City is not ready for primetime. Possibly not even ready for late night.
- Does Seattle need a new airport?
- Pilot lies about experience and gets caught
- Alaska Airlines pilots picketing
- Are these Delta SkyMiles enhancements – gasp – actually useful??
- New Air New Zealand Business Class seat coming later this year
- Delta’s first A321neo routes announced
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- A surprisingly fun conversation about which status to chase
- Debate over which is the best *A hub to connect at in Europe, and why
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.