Who is to blame? And does it matter when you finally admit that? Plenty of challenges in the industry these days and more flight cancellations are coming.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Alaska Airlines admits massive disruption wasn’t the pilots’ fault, along with some interesting numbers about growth plans and fuel prices.
- American Airlines gets Landline bus service, too
- What would a JetBlue–Spirit Airlines merger look like and why is it even a consideration?
- New gates proposed for Dulles and Denver
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Rumors about Delta in SEA/PDX
- Bamboo Founder stock screwup
- Hawaii’s pilot congressman
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.