Refreshing cabins is a nice touch, but why does it take so long?? Also, how long will it take Southwest to pay out all the comp it owes.
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Southwest’s mess will cost $725-825 million, so far
- Delta announces free wifi
- Emirates A380 retrofit returns to service
- EK/UA codeshare
- Emotional Support Boa
- United growth in Houston / New Routes
- An Etihad Travel Bank credit query
- Hawaiian adds two 787s
- Mexican Government Buying Mexicana
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
coming back for Lufthansa
- Air Canada dropping Doha.
- China reopening, and with it some chaos of testing rules
- Kids in First Class
- Pilot training challenges
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.