A rough week in aviation for safety incidents. But we’re also trying to find some positive news…
Like what you hear? Support the Show and get early access to episodes.
Also in this episode:
- Yeti Airlines crash in Nepal
- FAA Outage
- Airbus bows out of Boeing safety panel
- US State Department has done a terrible job issuing passports with the X gender
- A bunch of Delta Air Lines-related stuff:
- A330 lands short at AMS
- CDG-SLC diverts to MAD
- Loss of engine at SNA
- Loss of auto pilot and flight controls (back in July 2022)
- More lounge access cuts
- Near Miss at JFK with American 106 (777) and a Delta 737
- MAX is back in China. For real this time.
- New EWR Terminal A open, and it is already a mess
For our Patreon subscribers we have bonus content, including:
- Northern Pacific wants to fly to Kansas
- FedEx retired its last DC-10s
And plenty more. Enjoy the show!
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.