So, this is one of those good news/bad news scenarios. For the first time in probably two years we have all four of the team on the recording. And we’re all in the same place. That makes for a way more dynamic show, even if it also involves some hand gestures shared at various points that don’t really come through on the recording.
Among the topics:
- United Airlines is paying a ton of cash for naming rights on the Memorial Coliseum in Los Angeles
- Qatar Airways is taking a delay on the first A350-1000 delivery from Airbus thanks to issues with QSuite. Also, the country agreed to new financial reporting requirements, giving the US3 a small victory in that battle.
- Former AirBerlin subsidiary Niki appears to really, really, really have a new owner now.
- Bombardier actually won its case against Boeing related to CSeries production costs.
- Perhaps more than you ever wanted to know about inflight wifi service.
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.
This still hasn’t shown up in my Overcast – is something up with the podcast feed?
It looks like something in the RSS feed borked last week and we didn’t notice it. Should be fixed now.
Comments are closed.