The A350-1000 is finally in customer hands. Qatar Airways took deliver of its first this week and threw a massive party to celebrate. Maybe they should’ve invested some of that party money in making sure the IFE/C kit on boardwas fully functional.
Also in this week’s show:
- Air Canada is increasing its Rouge fleet domestically
- United publishes its initial 737 MAX 9 schedule. Yawn.
- Joby is building mini electric “flying cars” with a fresh infusion of $100mm in capital.
- Air Italy is the new Meridiana
Never miss another post: Sign up for email alerts and get only the content you want direct to your inbox.
Would be nice also if instead, they would use the money to get rid of the ‘improvments’ they made to QR PC…
– lounge & luggage allowance access based on original booking class. ie if you use miles or qcredits for upgrades, you only get the lounge based on your initial ticket.
– almost impossible to upgrade using qmiles & qcredits in advance of a flight…
– almost non existent regular priced awards in C or F (only at x2 priced)
– huge drop in quality of onboard beverages & food. Wines and liquors have really taken a drop in quality….
Comments are closed.